APDW2015 was successfully held in Taipei on 3 - 6 December 2015. The congress attracted 3,300 participants from 49 countries.
APDW 2016, KOBE
APDW 2016 will be held at the Kobe Convention Center, Hyogo, Japan, on 2 - 5 November 2016.
The theme of APDW 2016 is "Innovative Approaches to Gastroenterology," and the programs are designed to offer cutting-edge and futuristic perspectives in the management of digestive diseases. Specifically, the following lectures are planned in line with the theme:
- Stem Cell Research in Gastroenterology
- iPS Research in Gastroenterology
- Gut Microbiota in Health and Disease
- Cancer Epigenetics: Above and Beyond
- Advanced Imaging Technology in Endoscopy
- Neurogastroenterology and Motility
- Insulin Resistance and the Liver
- Innovation of Robotic Surgery in Gastroenterology
For more information of the scientific program, the sponsorship opportunities and the destination, please logon www.apdw2016.org